Update: Continuing media blackout on Aamir Khan and Chinese Uyghurs



The above is a screenshot of a search for Aamir Khan China Uyghurs. The top 10, no top 20, heck top 50 not only do not contain a single question posed to Aamir Khan but the good news is my post is up there

I am frankly surprised that this coward, hypocrite, fraud and charlatan Aamir Khan and his team cant afford SEO.  Generally I prefer not to take up causes which don't concern me - I don't care for China ,neither should I be concerned about its restive Muslim minority which is frankly its internal matter even as it is tragic. But sanctimonious frauds who lecture people about human rights abuses in India while ignore a potential genocide in a country which gives them even more fame and fortune just rub me the wrong way.

Aamir Khan , even Imran Khan aside. The Muslim loving media seems to have given Aamir Khan and China a break in this regard. One wonders what magic China had it practice ethnic cleansing via prima nocta of Muslim women compared to what a  Hindu makes a stray offensive remark about a Muslim cricketer and its 24/7 coverage. It exposes the hollowness and ineffectual nature of the BJP. i.e focussing on narrow myopic approaches of Hindu chest beating identity politics all the while real economic and military growth opportunities are being squandered. Chinese nationalists, shrill and off putting as they are, dont need to beat their chest. The results ,Potemkin cities aside, speak for themselves.

Look, when it comes to promoting my blog, I am a very lazy man. I hate to pull a captain vadakayil and task my readers but can someone troll Aamir Khan on twitter about Uyghur Muslims? Has it even been done by Hindutvadis or any other folks? If not, why not?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ajit Vadakayil: Deranged lunatic

Why are our super patriots so insecure?

Nationalism vs Religion Dichotomy: A response to Sagar M